VPS Support Service
Our Technical Support staff is dedicated to providing you with responsive, professional assistance so you can manage your virtual private server effectively.
Please be aware that changes made by our technicians are made on an as-is, no-warranty basis, and are subject to our Terms of Service. Additional changes, administration or troubleshooting will be subject to additional support fees.
You retain control and responsibility for the management of the VPS system, server software, and applications. Upgrades are at your option, responsibility and control.
A backup of your VPS should always be performed before attempting installations, updates or modifications. In the event of a failed or aborted change that results in damage to your VPS, a restoration from your backup can be performed at your discretion without incurring fees. Restoration without your own backup of your VPS is not guaranteed or implied and will incur fees if you request our assistance.
Included at no additional cost with your VPS account is our standard support to assure the server and infrastructure availability you expect from a provider. Standard support is available for the following issues:
- Hardware issues
- Network issues
- Rebooting your server
- VPS Infrastructure availability issues
- Creating users
- Creating a domain
- Assistance in getting started with the installation of standard applications
- Installing SSL Certificates
Additional Support and Ad Hoc Support
Additional and Ad Hoc Support concerns issues not covered with standard support. Additional and Ad Hoc support is available for the following issues :
- Server unavailable not due to hardware or network services exclusively under our control
- Assistance with installation, administration, configuration and maintance of standard applications that may have been configured incorrectly.
- Assistance with installation, administration, configuration and maintance of databases, third party software, operating system upgrades, patches and modifications, software version changes, site migrations and backups.
- Assistence with software development or troubleshooting.
Additonal Support Service
For a fixed monthly fee of €12,50 we offer additional support service. In this case you are entitled for additional support at no extra costs. The additional support is limited to 30 minutes per month and expires at the last day of each month and cannot be carried tot the next month.
Ad Hoc Support
If a customer requires additional support outside of their support contract Fastup will charge a support fee of €75/ Hour billed in 15 minute increments for any support work carried out.